Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Silent Night.

Silent night .
 
I love silent., I find it peacefully reassuring and inspiring, silent helps me to concentrate, dream, plan, and listen to myself . I believe that in our moments of silence we find the answers for our own questions. My ideas are widely vivid when I just lay down for a moment and think . My words and my pen are always ready to hear me . What always happens when I am silent is that my dreams come out. Many times I am afraid to dream to high… I guess coming back to reality is my fear. I guess I prefer to build up plans , but once again I tend to be scare of failing, then I think about destiny, my future.The future the one that feels so close but yet so distance , the unpredictable , unexpected future.‘’Future is constantly changing’’ nothing is for sure in the future, nothing is secure. I have plans of course I do, I dream, I love to do!, but that future freeze me up, like if I am a prisoner of time , time that keep on going and going, never waiting for the richest, never stopping for the poorest. The clock keeps moving fast, but I guess this second is what I want to embrace , this second is what I want to call my own , this very second is what I want to live, is what I want to decide on. This is my present this is my life this is my moment and when the future comes I want to change it again for my sweet enjoyable present.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment