Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I lovely hate my parents.

I lovely hate my parents.
 
Samantha’ ….. My mom screams at me very single time she sees me that doesn’t seem to change regardless of my age or the level of maturity I demonstrate. If you ask my mom about me, she would probably describe me as her pain . I been always been so different from my sister who I describe as a winner faker crying actress of the family, she is my mom’s spoil daughter and not she is not younger than me, Claudia actually is ten years older than me, but acts as my little sister. My mother religion makes me admire her, but also split us up. She is a highly spiritual person, she loves to go to church pray and adore god, however I feel that sometimes she is too stubborn on her beliefs that in my opinion she forgets about the real world and the actions and decisions that we as individuals have to make instead on just waiting for god to fix everything. My dad in the other hand is everything my mom is not, he is outgoing, liberal , rebel and self determine . I admire my dad also , but I see his ego ruins his strengths. My parents are not to follow role models. I love them deeply in my heart , but I since their divorce my parents lost their authority over me. I accepted my mom is right I’m rebel by nature. After their divorce my mother decided to leave, I believe her weakness and lack of character pushed her to leave as far as she could. I don’t blame her , she had a heart broken and hopes for a better life. My dad decided to move in with her mistress and my sister was luckily old enough to move in with her now husband. I felt most of the time like a left over , and unwanted piece that nobody wanted. I lived with most of my relatives, jumping from house to house. Through my experience I learn to take care of myself I learn to survive , there were a lot of moments when I need it a mom to guide me or to take care of me when I was sick however Bibiana was never there for me.
My supposed super hero Rolando was having to much fun drinking and pleasing his new wife that he also was unreachable . I don’t judge my parents for their action, but I cant justified them either. Growing up I thought that my parents were the worse parents in the world, I hated them, specially when I cried at night when I needed them. Today I am a mother and at first becoming a caring mother was frightening for me, I never had a real mom, so for me becoming a mom and not repeating the mistakes that my parents did is and it will always be my personal goal. The years past and I try to understand some of my parents decisions. I have to say that I am bless to have the parents I have because them without them and the life they gave me I would be different. My hardship independence and courage to face things by myself are some of the most precious gifts I gained by being abandoned by my parents. I guess sometimes monsters don’t exist to only scare you , but to help you overcome your fears and find your courage. Today I am filling an immigration petition for both of them, ironically I am the one who is making a difference for them proving myself that I am a forgiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment