Monday, January 23, 2012

Internship


I would like to be intern at a work place where I can be understood and accepted the way I am. I also would like to discover the difference between a regular job and a job in at a corporate office. I am stress about the schedule and the work duties that I would have to do. I feel like the difference between the Year Up program and the internship would be very different, but  I feel that I would do a better job in my internship than in the program, because I feel that I will be representing my community and Year Up and that makes me more  responsible. I am financially worry and planning my budget and my time management would be more challenging because I would only depend on the success of my internship  and now I have to support my parents since they are unemployed now. I have a lot of anxiety because I don’t know what would happen If I don’t get hire or if I fail in the process. I enjoyed my journey through L&D and I hope that my experience at my internship will make me stronger and that I will come out of there with more knowledge and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment