Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plus/Delta . Evolution is a change!

PLUS:
  • I did all of my assignments on time.
  • Time management.
  • I did not quit the program when I was frustrated.
  • I woke up early.
  • I made new friends.
  • I  learn to be more professional.
Deltas:
  •  I need to improve the quality of my work.
  • I need to be more patience with myself.
  • need to study more.
  • I need to participate more in class.
  • I need to bring more leadership skills to class. 
During my first module at Year Up , I learn a lot about myself. I enjoy to learned new skills in order to improve my professionalism. I believe that I have to keep working on my growth areas, and discover myself even more. My first module inspire me to be a better person and also inspire me to choose my career.I am more confident,t and I learned that I only need to be myself in order to stand out and be notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment