Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Polishing a Dimond.


Internship readiness to me it means to be able to adapt to a new environment relatively fast, and also demonstrating to be able to perform and deliver high quality work. After being introduced to the professionalism concept, I believe that internship readiness is bringing brightness thoughts to the work place. Some of the qualities of a great intern are pretty basic stay on time, well organized, high performance, inquisitive and eager to learn but the most important to me will be self motivated. Through my Year Up experience I acquired many skills that help me become a better student as well as a better person.  I believe that I am not fully prepare for my internship, however I accept and welcomed the challenge, I want to be able to polish my thoughts as well as my writing skills. In this last module I am ready to give my all and demonstrate and let others who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment