Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maria Maldonado.

Inspiration = inner aspiration
Inspiration comes and goes right?. The greek metology  believed that inspiration could take the form of a beautiful lady and be  send by the gods. Muses help you  ,guide you and inspire you through  the creation . Therefore the source of knowledge sounds to me  like depending on how good your muse is. The muse could really be the one who decides if  your brain could work or not?.  Does she decide when to turn my brain off and on? .  Well giving it a second thought probably a muse would not work for me I need inspiration 24/7 and even further! . Maybe something like a super heroe would work. Yes that is what I need , but no a fictional I need a real one. One that I can look to for help, advice, and maybe tissue if need it. Now the think is that most people believe that super heroes are super strong, with mega millionaire bank accounts and even  famous. Now again I get to the same question who decides the power and the influence that a person could have in other person?. Okay who knows maybe god, innocence, gratefulness, money?.  Maybe  my admiration for a talent that other person could have? .  who knows the world is weird wild and complicated .. complex . all I know is that my super heroe doesn’t wear his panties over his pants although my grandmothers panties are kind of funny. Yes my lovely and caring grandmother is my hero my muse my brave soldier. She might look sweet but her character  makes her the stronger man I had never met . she raised  five kids by herself , she survive the hardship of being a single mother in a society who excluded and stereotype woman like her. My beloved grandmother  never attend school , she was  poor to do so she learn through life the hard way as she used to tell me. Literacy was not a problem for her even though she did not read or write nobody could fool her and take advantage of her. She knew when a person lie to her, ‘’look into their eyes , hear their breath ,if you cant trust them from the bottom of your heart turn around and move on’’ she said , how she did it , how she knew still a mystery to solve for me . she was  a beautiful woman but  think that she never gave up her soul to any men. My distinguish grandmother never gives up on her ideas and her believes , nobody can break her perseveration and the willing that she has to get things done her way exactly how she wants it. I’m so proud and so bless to have a her blood in my veins there is no a day that I live without think about her bravery and her character. Most of the times when I feel alone and I’m afraid of being a single mom .  I think about my grandmother and she gains more and more respect from me . I never thought that raising a kid without a partner to support you could be so hard and so challenging .  in my weakest times I close my eyes and I think about her  and she fulfills any doubt that I could have in myself. She is not the only strong woman I know , but she is the one I want to become. I pray to god and I work hard so that one day I could have a grandkid that could feel what I feel for my GRANDMOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment