Thursday, September 15, 2011

love the way you talk!

 I believe that language is the easiest way to express yourself. I believe that you develope your speech thorough time, enviroment, sorroundings, heritage, culture, race, friends, family, finally by your own personality and thoughts . Many will disagree with my opinion and my perspective of life but i strongly believe that every single person in these planet is unique and important. I believe that thorugh language we carry on our past. we learn new words daily  and day by day the way  we talk and think changes, but if you think about words as being a part of yourself you only go trhough life giving a piece of you to others . Teaching and reciving words  is not only with the purpose of  expanding your vocabulary of words, to me  learning a new word from a friend  is accepting and embracing  a part of them . Words always have a meaning but they are also powerful, words are names,opinions ,ideas.I wonder who decided these names?? who named things?? who decided to name love to a feeling ?. I dont know the answer to these questions but i am sure that the word love has centuries of existance in these world  .I think that words are  powerful and when you give out a word you can give out a feeling a thought or an  object. I think that words can be descructive as well as contructive so the use of language is essential in life.   Exploring the speech in my family I discovered that the way we talk has come from generation and generations back I can be using the same words that my grandmother used when she was a girl and now I am teaching the same word to my daughter such as love and the meaning of love in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment